Each week on Solihull Radio ‘The Wellness Wednesday Show’ I ask the guests to share their favouite songs for the positive playlist. The songs that inspire them, uplift them, bring back positive memories, remind them of their achievements, or simply make them smile.
Today I wanted to share just 21 of the many brilliant songs that have been added this year. These may inspire and help you to create or update your Positive Playlist, quite a few of these have already been added to mine;
- Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
- Lady Gaga – Edge of Glory
- Kelly Price - It’s my time to shine
- Jimmy Buffet – If you like Pina Coladas
- Paolo Nutini – Pencil Full of Lead
- Imelda May – Road Runner
- George Ezra – Shotgun
- Coldplay - Sky Full of Stars
- Robbie Williams – I Love My Life
- Bronski Beat- Smalltown Boy
- Bon Jovi – It’s My Life
- Dolly Parton – Baby I’m Burning
- Marvin Gaye & Tammy Terrell – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- U2 - Beautiful Day
- The Lancashire Hotpots - Egg, sausage, chips and beans
- Aretha Franklin – Respect
- Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
- Dua Lipa – Be The One
- Elvis – If I can Dream
- Maroon 5 – Memories
- Verve – Lucky Man
Turn it on.
Turn it Up.
Let it make you smile.
Have an uplifting day 💫
Listen in to Solihullradio.com at 12pm every Wednesday for ‘The Wellness Wednesday Show’
For a full listing of all ‘The Wellness Wednesday Show’ podcasts go to https://mywellnesstoolbox.co.uk/pages/youtube-channel